You can use this salsa on top of your protein, in your tacos, or with baked tortilla chips. I really like to make my own tortilla chips by cutting a sprouted corn tortilla into triangles, sprinkling with a touch of salt, and baking them in the oven for 3-6 minutes.
- 2 On the vine tomatoes, diced, organic if possible
- 2-4 Tbsp Tomato Sauce from a can, adjusted according to how thick or thin you like your salsa
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper, minced
- 1/2 Habanero Pepper, minced (optional! Use less if you don’t want it very spicy)
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2-3 Tbsp red onion, diced
- 1 Large handful of cilantro, minced
- 1/2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- Combine ingredients into jar or container of choice. Be sure to avoid touching your eyes or anywhere on your face after handling the peppers for this recipe! Wash hands very well after handling peppers.