I am shocked every single time I make this recipe. There is absolultey NO reason anyone should eat a full fat, full sugar brownie when recipes like this exist.
These Slow Carb Lean Brownies taste like the real thing…without ANY guilt.
I dare you to give these brownies a try, and tell me they don’t taste like choclatey morsels of heaven.
And here’s a confession…I don’t even really like chocolate that much! But I Fricken’ LOVE these Slow Carb Brownies.
Plus they don’t give me a hangover like regular, fattening desserts.
Tip: Get all your ingredients together BEFORE you start. I’ve learned this the hard way over the years 😉
These brownies are rich, decadent, and taste like the REAL THING. If you divide the final result into 5 servings, each brownie will yield only about 150 calories!!!
And by the way, all of those 150 calories are from VERY healthy, natural, gluten free, wheat free, low glycemic ingredients!
- 1 Can of Black Beans (Drained & Rinsed)
- 1/4 cup Truvia Sweetener
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract (check that NO corn syrup is listed in ingredients)
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Tbsp Coconut or Olive Oil (coconut is preferable)
- 1 tsp. Instant Coffee *Optional
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Nectar *Optional
- 1 Tbsp Raw Cocoa Nibs *Optional
- Preheat Oven at 350
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender
- Pour batter into a small, square brownie pan
- Cook for 30 minutes or until the edges of the batter start to pull away from the pan.